- The new Design Sponge at Home book by Grace Bonney is definitely the next addition to my coffee table book collection. This book is full of amazing design ideas and inspiration, as well as DIY projects and designer profiles. Grace Bonney is an amazing blogger (http://www.designsponge.com/) who I really look up to. Not only will this book be a great reference for the future but the red color will make my coffee table pop!
- These Terramo Curtain Panels from Crate & Barrel feature a beautiful chevron pattern with a neutral palette. I’ve been absolutely crazy about chevron this season and these curtains would make a great addition of pattern to any room.
- Not only are these leopard flannel sheets from Garnet Hill adorable, they’re super cozy as well. I would love to trade out my plain, non-patterned sheets and snuggle up in these pretty linens.
- Once again, I’m crazy about chevron, so these Geo Chevron tights are the perfect addition to my fall wardrobe! I’m trying to collect more patterned tights this year to give my cold-weather wear a little more personality, and these cuties from Urban Outfitters are just the ones to do the trick.
- Polka dots are another adorable pattern that is trending this season, and this Polka Rounds Clutch from Anthropologie is a great way to show them off. As you will soon learn, I’m a HUGE fan of clutches as well as polka dots, so this precious purse is right up my alley.
wishlist wednesday | october twenty-six, 2011
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Today I am starting a feature titled Wishlist Wednesday. Wishlist Wednesday will consist of a list of various items such as home decor or style pieces that I have discovered throughout the week and added to my wishlist. I am hoping that this feature will bring to your attention new and interesting items that you may want to add to your own wishlist. Enjoy!