- This Thankful Forest Card from the lovely Rifle Paper Co. would be adorable framed and set out for Thanksgiving. You can also buy the card in a set of 8 to send out to friends and family as a Thanksgiving dinner invitation or just for fun. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays and it often gets overshadowed by Christmas, but this is a cute and easy way to decorate for it specifically.
- Minted has recently added these fabulous journals to their online store. There are a ton of covers to choose from and each journal is customizable to fit your personality. At the affordable price of $16, this is the perfect space to jot down ideas and inspirations.
- Trays are a new essential for every interior, and this Small Lucite Tray by Dabney Lee definitely fits the bill. It’s the perfect size to use as a catch-all on your desk or dresser and it features a preppy monogram. Love!
- I’m not sure how practical these Leopard Sperrys from dELiA*s are, but aren’t they adorable? I would plan outfits around these shoes on the reg.
- A Very She & Him Christmas might be the Christmas album I’m most excited to listen to. I’m trying to hold out until it gets closer to Christmas to listen to it, but its just so hard! If you haven’t heard of them, She & Him feature singer/actress Zooey Deschanel. Zooey also stars in FOX’s new series, The New Girl, which if you haven’t seen yet, set your tivo right this second.