- This 2012 letterpress calendar by 1canoe2 is absolutely ideal for Christmas presents this year. The set comes with 6 pages worth of 12 months as well as a small wood stump to prop it in. I’m hoping this will be gracing my desktop in the New Year. You can find the calendar in 1canoe2’s etsy shop.
- The Office is one of my favorite TV shows of all time, and Mindy Kaling, writer, producer, and actor of the show, has just written her first book, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (and Other Concerns). The New York Times has said that “she's like Tina Fey's cool little sister. Or perhaps… the next Nora Ephron.” Seriously cannot wait to read this book.
- My search is on for an outfit to wear this holiday season that will be suitable for Christmas parties, New Year’s Eve, and any other occasions or festivities headed my way. I’m obsessed with this blouse and skirt from Urban Outfitters because it has just the right amount of glitz on the shirt collar and the skirt features a lovely holiday color palette. This outfit is definitely on my Christmas list this year!
- I’m in love with this Robert Abbey Delta Glazed table lamp from Lamps Plus. It comes in about a million (okay, not a million) different colors and would be the perfect addition to any living room, bedroom, or office.
- One of the reasons I love fall and November so much is because Starbucks starts using their seasonal red holiday cup again. I know it’s not even Thanksgiving yet, but it’s hard for me to resist a little “Christmas-in-a-cup” on a cold November morning. (photo credit)