1. I saw these Anthropologie Bundled Up Critter Candles the other day on Dallas Shaw's blog and I am seriously considering purchasing one of these cuties for my office or bedroom.
2. 100 Years of Fashion Illustration by Cally Blackman is a great collection of inspiring fashion illustrations that would be a great addition to any coffee table book collection.
3. I love these Kate Spade bourgeois bow stud earrings mainly because I love the subtlety of stud earrings, but I would wear them every day of December.
4. I'm in the process of building up my collection of Christmas decorations, and this Eiffel Tower tree topper from Pottery Barn is adorable. It might be a little bit trendy to use every single year, but it would make for a very chic Christmas tree.
5. I would love to carry this Ugg Sparkle Clutch to any Christmas or New Year's party this holiday season.
I hope everyone has a lovely Wednesday and a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!