1. This Bubbly On Your Budget book written by Marjorie Hillis and originally published in 1937 is available from Modcloth and is the perfect book to help with with my budgeting New Years resolutions.
2. I adore this 'I Love You More Than College Football Saturday' print made by HopSkipJumpPaper on Etsy. I'm so sad that college football is almost over for the year, but this print will help hold me over until I get to cheer on the OSU Cowboys again.
3. I'm majorly crushing on all three of these nail polish colors from Butter London because they are absolutely perfect for this time of year.
4. I'm in desperate need of a new keychain, and this Coach leather champagne bottle keyring is the perfect way for my keys to ring in the new year.
5. Cold weather has officially arrived and I'm just waiting for one of Oklahoma's random snow storms, and these BDG Winter Lace-Up Boots from Urban Outfitters would be ideal.
Hope everyone is enjoying their Wednesday!