|sources, cw from top left: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6/ 7/ 8/ center|
1. I love this quote, and I feel like it's a good thing to remember at this point in my life and as I move forward into this new year.
2. This is the year for my golden birthday, as I'm turning 23 on August 23. Not really sure what all that entails, but I'm excited!
3. I've been living in Tulsa for the last 6 months, and I've kind of fallen in love with it. I can't wait to explore and appreciate it even more this year.
4. I have a couple of exciting work trips coming up this year, and hopefully some fun trips with friends as well. Going to new cities always helps me to grow and broaden my horizons, so I can't wait to see what traveling adventures 2012 holds.
5. Mad Men season 5 starts in March which means Don Draper will be back in my life so yeah, I'm excited for that.
6. Interior design is one of my passions, and this year I'm hoping to continue to evolve my personal style by continuing to decorate my home.
7. Hunger games movie. Enough said.
these are just a few of the things I have to be excited about in 2012, and I can't wait to see how this year unfolds.