1. The Architecture of Happiness by Alain De Botton just made my reading list. It discusses the effect that architecture and our surroundings have on our moods and attitudes.
2. I'm in love with this polka dot sweater, and it's even from Old Navy so the price is definitely right.
3. This gold ikat Nate Berkus bowl is out of stock right now but I'm crossing my fingers that it comes back soon.
4. I'm in desperate need of a new cosmetics bag, and this polka dot Kate Spade bag is even on sale!
5. I would make this adorable Paris-themed wallpaper from Anthropologie work in any room of the house.