1. These unique Feather Inlaid + Pennant Inlaid Knobs from Anthropologie are quite striking - I love their somewhat art deco style.
2. This Draper Stripe Ash Sheet Set from Dwell Studio is neutral enough to go with several different beds but bold enough to make a statement.
3. Sugar Paper is one of my new obsessions and I love this simple arrow print because it would fit in anywhere.
4. This Summer of Love Cory pouch by Rebecca Minkoff is so stinkin' cute; I would take it everywhere.
5. These Reena heels from Kate Spade are absolutely to die for. I adore the mix of neutral colors as well as the mix of materials.