1. I've wanted a pair of Staffordshire dogs for a while now, and this darling black pair from Furbish might just do the trick.
2. While on my trip, I read Gillian Flynn's first 2 novels, Sharp Objects and Dark Places, and now I'm dying to read Gone Girl. I've never been one for suspense novels but I really enjoy Flynn's writing.
3. This Big Check Throw Pillow from High Street Market would be a perfect accent to almost any room.
4. Is it too early to be wishing for 2013 calendars? If it is I don't really care because this 2013 Cities Calendar from Rifle Paper Co. is freaking adorable.
5. Seriously obsessed with this Letterman Sweater-Jacket from Madewell. It's so appropriate for the back to school season and I have a feeling I would wear it every single day.
PS: I got the idea for my new WW format from the adorable blog, Pugly Pixel. It's a great resource, you should check it out!