cheers to wednesday!
1. I'm a Harry Potter nerd, so obviously I'm interested to see what J.K. Rowling's new book, The Casual Vacancy, is like. I'm sure it will not disappoint.
2. Mumford & Sons has a new album, Babel. Need I say more?
3. SERIOUSLY OBSESSED with this new ceramic owl speaker from West Elm. How perfect would this be sitting on your desk playing music? It plugs right into your iPod! I can't get over it.
4. How cute would these Sisters of Los Angeles beach glasses be on a bar cart?
5. I really do need new boots for the fall/winter, and I'm kind of loving the shortened version of
J. Crew's classic Booker buckle boot.