1. This Midtown Manhattan Map is actually a piece of gift wrap from Kate's Paperie so it could be used as an awesome way to wrap a present or an inexpensive piece to frame!
2. Morris Kitchen Bottled Apple Cider Syrup is handmade in small batches in Brooklyn, New York, and according to their recipes would make some great fall-flavored cocktails.
3. Obsessing over this Sights & Sounds Storyteller scarf from Madewell - it's whimsical yet classic.
4. Plaid shirts are pretty much a staple in my fall wardrobe - and I love this Perfect Shirt in Black Watch from J. Crew because you can wear it with black or navy.
5. How darling is this Halloween Lineup Card from Rifle Paper Co.? Perfect card to send out to all of your pen pals this month.