1. PAPERFASHION is one of my very favorite fashion illustrators, and I've been contemplating on getting a print of hers for a while now.. thinking I might need this 'in my closet' watercolor.
2. Now that the weather is finally getting cooler, this Patagonia Retro-X Vest is necessary for running errands and, of course, tailgating.
3. One of my favorite bloggers, Habitually Chic aka Heather Clawson, just released her first book, Creativity at Work -- perfect addition to the coffee table stack.
4. Needing a new pair of tennis shoes, can't go wrong with vintage New-B's.
5. Handing out these bad boys to some lucky trick-or-treaters tonight.