here are a couple looks that I'm obsessed with... I'm dying for a pair of mint green jeans, and they look adorable in this outfit + I would kill to spend some time in this gorgeous office, and it makes it even better that this one in particular belongs to the talented Dallas Shaw.
The prep style/attitude/way of life is one of the things that inspires me day to day. There is something to be said about a look so classic it literally never goes out of style. Here are a view of my very favorite looks that can be described as nothing less than true prep.
happy wishlist wednesday! sorry this feature has been a little MIA lately, but it's back now!
1. As I mentioned yesterday, I've got spring fever pretty bad, and these days of summer pencils by onefinedae on etsy sure are cute and a great reminder of the lovely things to come this season.
2. I love polka dots and variations on a classic, so these polka dot Converse are perfect for me.
3. I've been looking for a fun new bath mat, and these chevron bath mats from Garnet Hill come in the prettiest of colors.
4. Apparently these Izola candles are awesome. Too bad you can't smell them through your computer screen. They also come in some pretty great packaging.
5. This printed eternity scarf from Urban Outfitters has the perfect pastels ideal for spring.
I know it's still February, but for some reason I'm just so ready for spring this year. I can't wait to start wearing shorts and sandals again, and I'm loving all of the pretty neon and pastel colors that are coming out for everything this spring. I found these photos of some spring flowers to be very beautiful and they got me even more excited for the season.
For a lot of us, at least for me, I decorate my house slowly, one room at a time, piece by piece. I do this mainly because, let's be real, I'm not made of money. But today I was daydreaming about what I would do if I had the opportunity to start with a clean slate and decorate an entire home all at once. Here are a few of my inspirations and what I might like to do right now if I were given that opportunity:
I love the lighting and the clean lines of this kitchen.
valentine's day is here! how are you planning to celebrate? whether it is with silly valentines for your friends, something sweet with a loved one, or a glass of wine to yourself, I hope it turns out to be a lovely day for all.
You can easily style your mantel with an eclectic mix of accessories. The height of these various objects work together to create a grouping that is pleasing to the eye, while the peacock wreath and framed initial add interest on the wall.
Weirdly enough, Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays. Whether you're attached or not, it's a great day to celebrate the different types of love you have in your life, plus the decorations and valentines are just so darn cute.