It's Friday. thank goodness. Soooo I realize I haven't posted, like, at all in the last month basically. BUT I have been traveling quite a bit for work. I was in Atlanta, then Vegas this week, and with another trip on the books for next week, I've been kinda busy. So.. there's my excuse. I'm hoping to relax a bit this weekend and catch up on everything I've been missing, including my daily blog reads (I'm looking at you I Suwannee, A Piece of Toast, Note to Self, One Fine Day etc etc etc). Also, a couple of things I'm obsessed with right now that you should be too: 1) The Great Gatsby - I saw it last weekend, and say what you will about the storyline, acting, whatever - I couldn't get past the gorgeous art direction with the dreamy sets, costumes, everything. loved it. 2) The Office series finale *tear* - so weird for something I've known and loved for 9 years to be over.
Anyway, that's my rambling "sorry-I've-been-MIA" post. I sincerely hope to be back to posting regularly because I miss this. You guys are awesome.
so... where did April go? obviously it wasn't on this blog (see: lack of posts). Well, it's May and I'm here so Happy Wednesday!
1. If you're as excited as I am about The Great Gatsby coming out on May 10, you're probably just as excited about the bad-A soundtrack, curated by Jay-Z, that's coming with it.
2. Rifle Paper Co. gets it right again with this cheeky Do or Die notepad from Design Darling.
3. I saw a girl wearing these Splendid Chambray shorts in J.Crew the other day, and I haven't stopped thinking about them since. Is it weird that I've been thinking about shorts for the last 2 days?
4. I think I need these Rio De Janiero Earrings from Biscuit Home in the spirit of Cinco de Mayo this Sunday.
5. I've never really been a hat person, but this Contrast Woven Straw Fedora might need to make an appearance in my summer wardrobe. Plus, it's like way cheap so no regrets.