1. If you're as excited as I am about The Great Gatsby coming out on May 10, you're probably just as excited about the bad-A soundtrack, curated by Jay-Z, that's coming with it.
2. Rifle Paper Co. gets it right again with this cheeky Do or Die notepad from Design Darling.
3. I saw a girl wearing these Splendid Chambray shorts in J.Crew the other day, and I haven't stopped thinking about them since. Is it weird that I've been thinking about shorts for the last 2 days?
4. I think I need these Rio De Janiero Earrings from Biscuit Home in the spirit of Cinco de Mayo this Sunday.
5. I've never really been a hat person, but this Contrast Woven Straw Fedora might need to make an appearance in my summer wardrobe. Plus, it's like way cheap so no regrets.