1. The sleek look of this all-black Michael Kors watch is so pretty and timeless (ha) - it would go with everything.
2. Every single time I walk into Anthropologie I end up standing in a cloud (weird?) of this Colette Tocca Eau de Parfum. I just love this scent and I'm not sure why I don't bite the bullet and buy it since it's relatively inexpensive for a good perfume. It also comes in a great mini version that would be great for travel.
3. Sugar Paper can do no wrong in my book, and their black Polka Dot Journal would look just lovely sitting on my desk.
4. I'm really obsessed with all of the prints from paperchat's etsy shop, but I really like this one featuring Jack Donaghy's perpetual line from 30 Rock.
5. I can't get over how darling this Vintage Straffordshire Dog from Jayson Home is. I love him.