1. Honestly - say what you will about John Mayer and his personal decisions - but I love his music, and his latest album, Paradise Valley, does not disappoint. I really feel like he's come into his own with this album and I really don't think you'll regret purchasing his latest effort.
2. The September issue of Vogue is always a classic and not to be missed, especially with the likes of Jennifer Lawrence on the cover.
3. This Got a Hair Thing bangle from three jane ny is funny and cute at the same time. It looks just like a "hair thing" you would wear on your wrist and hand over to a friend in need - how cute is that?
4. I really can't get over Loeffler Randall's entire fall line, but their Quinnie Pointed Toe Flat is just to die for.
5. Paris: An Inspiring Tour of the City's Creative Heart, available at Anthropologie, could not make for a better coffee table book or a temporary escape to the city of love.