I'm kind of obsessed with this black-walled study in fashion designer Jenni Kayne's home, as featured in Architectural Digest. The color of the walls is striking, yet not overpowering, and I love the laid back feel of the decor. One of my favorite things in design is when a room can look high-end but relaxed. Check out my picks for how to create this look.
happy friday, you guys! Really pumped to be heading home to Enid, Oklahoma this weekend for my cousin's wedding! Cross your fingers for on-time flights today because as soon as I land from San Diego I'm hopping in the car to hit up the rehearsal dinner. I haven't been home since Christmas, and I'm seriously excited to get back. I've been a little homesick lately for whatever reason, and I'm thinking some time with the fam is just what I need. Hope you all have some time to enjoy this weekend, and hopefully we'll all be graced with some lovely spring weather!
It's hard for me to find anything wrong with actress Elizabeth Olsen's lovely style. The sister of Mary Kate and Ashley has amazing taste, and (dare I say it?) might even have better style than her older siblings.She has that tomboy chic thing down to a tee, and I love that everything she does is so laid-back, yet elegant. Not to mention, she's extremely talented and down-to-earth, as I've said before after seeing her performance in Liberal Arts. Check it.
1. I'm obsessed with this new-to-me San Francisco brand, Buy Me Brunch, and this cheeky tee is going to be a necessary addition to my weekend wardrobe.
2. Kate Spade can basically do no wrong, and I'm sure their new perfume, Live Colorfully, is no exception.
3. April showers bring May flowers... or something. aka I need this Madewell Rainy-Day Umbrella.
4. This My Junk Lissa Pouch from Rebecca Minkoff is perfect for your carry-on or tote bag.
5. Furbish really just has the best things, and I think this Husband Quote Print is interesting and gallery wall worthy.
I'm working in San Diego this week, y'all. I'm excited to visit another city that I've never been to, and I can't wait to share what I see when I get back. Follow along on my instagram and twitter, if you please. Stay classy, Oklahoma.