1. If you don't read and religiously follow fashion blog Man Repeller, you are wrong. Twenty-something Leandra Medine, founder of the website and one of my biggest style icons, is releasing a book based on her engaging and hilarious take on fashion - Man Repeller: Seeking Love, Finding Overalls. I've got my copy on pre-order already.
2. I am SERIOUSLY OBSESSED with all of Madewell's new fall arrivals - like, it is a problem. I'm loving the whole aesthetic to this season's offering, and this Merino V-neck Sweater in Varsity Stripe has that tomboy, classic feel that they're known for.
3. Basically, I love anything that is heart-shaped, so this Heart Shaped Cutting Board would be perfect for everyday cooking or food presentation when entertaining.
4. The color and texture of this Fringed Scarf from Nordstrom is perfect for the upcoming crisp fall days (read: tailgating season).
5. Back to School time always makes me want to buy school supplies, and these pink striped pencil storage bins from Target (aka school supplies) could be easily disguised in my office as grown up office supplies... right?