1. I am lov.ing. this Chevron Bone Side Table from west elm. It's so cute and versatile - it could go in virtually any space.
2. This printed top from Zara has a great floral pattern and fall color palette - plus the silhouette and sheer fabric is so pretty and feminine.
3. This Erin Gates Bateau Ritz Tray from Jill Rosenwald is so darling. I could see it as a jewelry catch-all on your dresser, or even as a cracker plate for entertaining.
4. How pretty is this Madewell Smoke Stone ring? It's -sadly- sold out online, but hurry to your local Madewell store and pick one up. While you're there, could you grab me one too - because the nearest one to me is 4 hours away. sad face.
5. I love this gorgeous Nars Ride Up to the Moon Eyeshadow palette - absolutely perfect for fall.