1. A book all about beautiful Brooklyn architecture + interiors? Yes plz.
2. Honestly, if I had to dream up the perfect coffee table for myself, it would be this West Elm Reeve Mid-Century Coffee Table. The marble top + the clean mid-century lines... if only I had $500 lying around to buy a coffee table I don't need.
3. The Mira Heel from Madewell is maybe the perfect black heel. It's structured enough to wear to work, but sexy enough to wear out.
4. I love this dainty little Kate Spade necklace - the cute 'Let's Go Steady' phrase adds just the right amount of charm.
5. I can't resist any sort of adorable Staffordshire dog figurine, even if it does come in the form of an overpriced cookie jar from Anthropologie.