Winter style is basically about looking chic while staying warm. One of my favorite things about style during the winter is the fact that outfit options increase by *about* a million simply because of all the layers. All you really need to get through the season is a great coat + some solid boots and then you can have fun with chunky sweaters, skinny pants, and pretty scarves. Check out a few of my favorite winter looks here.
Hello, darlings. Yes, it's been like a month and a half since I've posted, but no, I haven't forgotten about this lovely little blog of mine. Life's been busy, and more importantly, my computer isn't really working properly right now which makes it kind of hard to post anything. But I do want to try and start posting a couple times a week again because I miss having this creative outlet etc etc etc. So to start things back up again here's a little Wishlist Wednesday. Cheers, y'all, we're halfway through the week!
1. A book all about beautiful Brooklyn architecture + interiors? Yes plz.
2. Honestly, if I had to dream up the perfect coffee table for myself, it would be this West Elm Reeve Mid-Century Coffee Table. The marble top + the clean mid-century lines... if only I had $500 lying around to buy a coffee table I don't need.
3. The Mira Heel from Madewell is maybe the perfect black heel. It's structured enough to wear to work, but sexy enough to wear out.
4. I love this dainty little Kate Spade necklace - the cute 'Let's Go Steady' phrase adds just the right amount of charm.
5. I can't resist any sort of adorable Staffordshire dog figurine, even if it does come in the form of an overpriced cookie jar from Anthropologie.